Differences between BodyTite and VaserLipo
The biggest advantage of BodyTite compared to VaserLipo is the more significant tightening of the skin thanks to the technologies provided by the InMode device. Our experienced plastic surgeons will recommend the most suitable method or their combination.
VaserLipo uses ultrasound to soften the fatty tissue it comes in contact with, making it easier to remove with the liposuction cannula. BodyTite uses radiofrequency energy to tighten the skin by stimulating collagen production and is often performed in conjunction with liposuction.
Upper abdomen, lower abdomen, hips, back, inner thighs, outer thighs, front thighs, back thighs, knees, shoulders, front legs, gynecomastia (non-surgical), breast lift (non-surgical), buttock lift (non-surgical), labiaplasty (non-surgical), removal of wrinkles above the navel, removal of wrinkles above the knees.
- Minimal scarring, customized body contouring, lower risk of bruising and bleeding, quick recovery, minimal pain, swelling or trauma.
- Unlike traditional liposuction, BodyTite is a great choice if you want to undergo a treatment that promises to reduce volume while maximizing skin tightening.
- The BodyTite applicator has a built-in temperature sensor that measures the skin's surface temperature 1000 times per second, allowing doctors to check skin temperature in real time.
- The software algorithm allows for completely safe transfer of RF to the treated tissue.- The "cut-off" function automatically reduces the energy of RF once the handpiece detects that the desired skin temperature has been reached, enabling safe and effective application of therapeutic temperatures.
- Clinical studies show that prolonged exposure to temperatures above 40°C is beneficial for optimal clinical results.
Most patients return to their usual activities within five to seven days, depending on the number of body areas treated. You will need to refrain from exercise for about two weeks after the procedure, and bruising and swelling will be minimal. You will wear a compression garment to keep the treatment area stable and tight. The final result is gradual and will improve over the course of six months to a year.